Our Premier Wideshade Blackout Fabric begins with a fiberglass base composed of 64 threads per square inch then laminated with 3 plies of PVC film. We offer it in 2 color schemes. Our most popular is both sides, front and back the same color, but we also offer it with a preferred color on the front side and our standard white on the back side providing a uniform exterior. Its built-in UV characteristics help preserve it original color while its inherent moisture resistance inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. This robust fabric requires minimal maintenance but if necessary it can be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild detergent.
• Elimination of seamed shades for Extra Wide window applications
• Extremely Durable and easy to maintain
• Developed with ease of fabrication and weldability in mind
• 100% Blackout Fabric, eliminating the entry of sunlight
• UV Blockage approximately 100%, reducing solar heat gain resulting in increased energy savings and comfort
• Available in our most requested colors
• Embossed patterns available for individuality
• Two standard widths 98" and 120"
• Printable, consult with your local printer regarding their capabilities
• Fire retardant and Bacteria, Mold and Mildew certifications in addition to GreenGuard Gold certification
Standard widths 98” (249cm) and 120” (305cm)
7 colors available, not all colors available in all sizes miinimum order quantities may apply
Matte - Standard; Moire and Boucle embossed patterns also available. Call our Customer Service team for more details, minimum order quantities may apply.
NFPA 701 Small Scale Certified
Bacterial, Mold and Mildew Resistance
Greenguard Gold Certified
Reach & RoHS compliant
Clean with soft cloth or sponge usinig mild detergent and warm water.
Standard Roll Length
25 Linear Yards (22.8 mtrs) all colors except black; Black - 28 Linear Yards (25.6 mtrs)